Lessons are given in student’s home and in studio. Instructions are available in 30 minute, 45 minute and 60 minute sessions. To prepare for in home lesson, student should set up working place (instrument, chair for a teacher), all music books and assignment book before the teacher comes.
Studio lessons should start promptly on time. It is recommended to come 5-10 min. before a lesson. If student is late for a lesson, the time of the lesson can not be extended.
- A minimum practice schedule of 30 minutes per day is expected of all beginning students. Practice time should be increased as the student progresses to a new level of proficiency.
- Make-up lessons will be given when the student gives advance (24 hours) notice of absence. Without advance notice, lesson will be considered missed, and student will be charged for that lesson. If a teacher has to cancel the lesson, a make-up will be offered. If the teacher cannot offer a make-up, the student will not be charged for the lesson. No lessons are given on the national holidays: Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas (12/24-12/31), New Year's Day, Easter, Spring Break, Memorial Day and Independence Day. Student will not be charged for missed lessons when the student is on vacation(30 day notice should be given in advance).
- All students are expected to take a serious approach to the study of their instrument establishing a regular practice schedule, memorizing pieces, and planning ahead for recitals.
- Cameras and video equipment are always welcome.
- Families should arrive promptly and avoid leaving during recitals. It is courteous to stay and listen to all the students perform. If you absolutely must leave early, please leave only during applause. Cell phones must remain off during the program.